What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

  • Our Business experienced a fire in the ceiling. SERVPRO of South Mobile County did an excellent job cleaning every nook & cranny of the business! The customer service was outstanding. They communicated with us about everything they were doing and did the work within the time allotted. I wouldn't hesitate to call SERVPRO if we had another incident.

The crews were professional and caring while cleaning up our space heater fire. 

There was a small electrical fire in my apartment that caused a bit of notable damage. SERVPRO came in and fixed everything like there was never a problem to begin with. I would recommend them to anyone. 

"I called SERVPRO at the recommendation of a friend. I had an incident with a candle that caused a lot of soot damage in my condo. The team responded was extremely polite and knowledgeable. They were great and I would recommend them to anyone else who had an issue."

There was a grease fire in my kitchen that left me with a list of problems. SERVPRO helped me complete my list and for that I want to thank them!! They have a great crew over there.

" It surpassed my expectations" " I appreciated their cheerfulness and offers of help" "Clothing I thought was ruined was cleaned! You went over and above in every area of cleaning." " I recommended you to friends!