Recent Before & After Photos

Smoke and Soot Cleaning in Mobile, SERVPRO of South Mobile County


When it comes to cleaning smoke and soot damage after a fire, SERVPRO of South Mobile County can handle it all!  From hard contents to soft contents and te... READ MORE



It's Crystal Clear in Mobile, AL


The difference is crystal clear...After a fire, you are faced with a multitude of decisions to make.  The first and most important choice is who you will h... READ MORE



Weekend Cleaning in Mobile, AL


Cleaning up after a fire can be an overwhelming experience.  Even areas of your house that were not affected by the fire may require special attention.&nbs... READ MORE



Touch a Truck in Mobile, AL


When it comes to cleaning, we like to think of ourselves as a "one-stop" shop!  We offer a wide range of professional cleaning services ranging from standa... READ MORE



Water Damage and Carpet Cleaning


These pics come from an emergency water damage in Theodore, AL in Mobile County that we responded to.  The customer was very concerned that his carpet... READ MORE



Broken Drain Line in Mobile, AL


SERVPRO was called out in the middle of the night to this condo food caused by a cracked sewer line in the wall. Once the plumber was able to stop and repa... READ MORE



Aftermath of Hurricane Nate on Dauphin Island, AL


Flood waters entered through a lower level entry door while the owners were out of the condo in this Dauphin Island Condo photo. The moisture absorbed into the ... READ MORE



Using Infrared Cameras During Storm Events


SERVPRO often uses infrared cameras during storm events and most water damages to help quickly find areas that could be water damaged. Infrared cameras only sho... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Loss in Mobile, AL


SERVPRO of South Mobile County was called by an Insurance Company to perform Fire Damage Restoration.  The Fire Started in the Kitchen by a counter to... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Theodore, Al


No matter where your Fire Damage Occurs in your residence you can count on us to take charge and clean it up.  This residence had a Fire Loss in their Theo... READ MORE